Truth About HCG Diet
HCG diet is getting prominent across the world as it has helped many people in losing weight quickly. HCG, also known as Human Chorionic Gonodotropin, is a naturally occurring hormone produced in the placenta of women during the first trimester of pregnancy. In 1950, Dr Simeons made an extensive research on this hormone, which can help the people in treating obesity upto huge extent.
HCG works in collaboration with very low calorie diet. It is clinically proved that 1-2 lbs weight loss is evident with HCG diet, provided Simeons protocol is followed strictly.
This weight loss diet is available in different forms, which include injections, oral drops, gels, pills and sprays.
Popular Questions about HCG Side Effects and Dangers
People who intend to undergo HCG treatment often come with several questions in their minds. They often ask about the effectiveness and side effects of the diet plan. Here are some commonly asked questions answered.
- What is HCG?
- HCG is a hormone produced in the body of pregnant women.
- Does HCG have any side effect?
- HCG has no serious side effects if taken properly.
- What can happen if someone takes overdose of HCG?
- Overdose of HCG can bring about some minor health problems like vomiting, nausea, restlessness, breast tenderness in women etc.
- Is it safe to push the HCG injection without consulting a doctor?
- It is always advisable to take the help of a professional physician to push the injection. Even if someone plans to push it himself, he should first learn it and then try.
- Should one take HCG during pregnancy?
- No, one should not take HCG during pregnancy.
The sublingual drops are preferred among all other forms of HCG diet for its “easy to take feature”. One can take it under the tongue. Since it is pre-diluted, it takes hardly five minutes to get dissolve in the blood. Anyone above the age of 16 can take provided he/she has attained the puberty stage.
One can buy HCG drops online as well as over the counter without any prescription as these oral drops are homeopathic in nature and do not have any side effects. Dieter just needs to follow Simeons protocol strictly and we are sure, you will definitely achieve remarkable success during the HCG diet period.